By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Fire Station Mold Fix Decided
Placeholder Image

 

The Valley Home fire station’s toxic mold problem was recently addressed by the Oakdale Rural Fire Protection District Board of Directors. The station has been closed due to the mold since November. Find out about the board’s decision, as well as the options, cost, and what’s ahead to get the mold problem resolved in the Feb. 1 issue of The Oakdale Leader.