Stanislaus County Clerk/Recorder and Registrar of Voters Donna Linder has issued a reminder to voters that the last day to register to vote and receive a ballot by mail in the June 7, 2022, Statewide Direct Primary Election is Monday, May 23, 2022. Online registration is due on or before May 23, 2022. United States Post Office postmark will also be accepted.
Under California election laws, a Stanislaus County resident is entitled to vote in this Statewide Direct Primary Election if he or she is a United States citizen, California resident, not in prison and at least 18 years of age on June 7.
Citizens missing this deadline can register and vote in person at the Registrar of Voters office at 1021 “I” St., Modesto or any Vote Center, locations can be found on the website at stanvote.com
Request A Replacement Vote By Mail Ballot
Registered voters who would like to obtain a replacement vote by mail ballot may send a written request containing the voter’s name, birth date, residence address, address to which the ballot is to be mailed and the voter’s signature. Vote by mail ballots may be requested in one of these ways:
1) By letter addressed to the Elections Office, 1021 “I” St., Modesto, CA 95354;
2) In person at the Elections Office, 1021 “I” St., the corner of 10th and “I” streets in downtown Modesto;
3) In person at any Vote Center, Locations can be found at stanvote.com;
4) By telephone call to the Registrar of Voters at 209-525-5201;
5) By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for requesting a vote by mail ballot is Tuesday, May 31, 2022.