View Mobile Site
Text Size: Smaller Larger Normal

Fire Station Mold Fix Decided

POSTED January 31, 2012 2:31 p.m.
Share on Facebook Bookmark and Share


The Valley Home fire station’s toxic mold problem was recently addressed by the Oakdale Rural Fire Protection District Board of Directors. The station has been closed due to the mold since November. Find out about the board’s decision, as well as the options, cost, and what’s ahead to get the mold problem resolved in the Feb. 1 issue of The Oakdale Leader.


Commenting is not available.

Commenting not available.

Please wait ...